Mission & Vision
After-School All-Stars (ASAS) provides comprehensive after-school programs that keep children safe & help them succeed in life.
Our vision is for our All-Stars to be safe and healthy, to graduate high school and go to college, to find careers they love and then give back to their communities.
- We are student centered, and aim to positively impact our students through enriching opportunities
- We strive to embrace and drive change through continuous improvement of the program and our performance as students’ needs and passions develop.
- As a team, we use strategic collaboration of our complementary strengths and experiences to serve our students.
- We employ conscientiousness in all areas of development, and we value and respect our students’ and their families’ strengths.
Who We Serve
ASAS serves over 90,000 low-income, at-risk youth in Title One schools in 53 cities across the country – from New York to Hawaii.
- 88% of ASAS students are underrepresented minorities
- 83% qualify for Free/Reduced Price Lunch
- 99% of ASAS students are in grades K-8
Then like our fan page and join thousands of others who support After-School All-Stars!