Volunteer with After-School All-Stars Columbus
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with After-School All-Stars Columbus. For more information on ongoing volunteer opportunities every Monday and Wednesday from 3:30-5:30 or for one-off opportunities, please contact Allison Ansari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with children on a regular/semi-regular basis
- Volunteer in the areas of sports, enrichment, or academics
- Provide assistance and support to programming staff
- Requires background check
- Works on-site at school locations
- Does not work with children
- Provides support and assistance with logistical operations, i.e., paperwork, clean-up, organization, etc.
- Can be located at school site or at After-School All-Stars office
- May or may not work with children
- Provides support and assistance with event production, i.e., coat check, registration, set-up, tear-down, tabling, etc.
*Note: You must have your FBI and BCI&I background check completed before volunteering with students.